Friday, September 18, 2009

HAPPY STUDENT'S DAY!

I've been surfing the net to find something funny to post for student's day. I've been unsuccessful so far... but I thought you may find these two videos interesting. I know the first one reflects American situation, but I believe we can identify ourselves with some of the issues the students point out.






And finally, something funny came along. I DO know your names, so don't even think about it :)


HAPPY STUDENT'S DAY AND SEE YOU ALL ON TUESDAY!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm Nicolás. I liked the videos. The three are great! I agree that the first one reflects American situation in which universities are private and very expensive, so it is very difficult to get a degree.
    I think that the second one shows us that the way students study (and their everyday activities) has changed, so we'll have to be prepare to learn new things everyday.
    The last one, well I don't have a word to say... He's a genius! I'd like to do this to many teachers who are not patient enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I´m Noelia. The best video for me was the first "A vision of students today" because this show a real situation in others countries.. Although in Argentina the public university educaction continue to be good today for me.. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!..I`m marcos!...I saw the videos, and the best por me was "funny student at exam hall".
    the rest of the videos are great too.
    bye

    ReplyDelete